Executive Employment Law
SPECIALIZING IN ASSISTING EXECUTIVES
Our employment law practice focuses on assisting senior executives, directors, and offices in employment law matters, specifically related to the termination or separation of employment, and the associated termination entitlements of senior executive employees. Our executive employment law services include but are not limited to:
- Advice and counsel with respect to contracts and employment offers;
- Wrongful dismissal;
- Constructive dismissal and changes to employment;
- Termination of employment;
- Severance package negotiations.
EXPERIENCE IN AN ARRAY OF EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT LAW DISPUTES
Our executive employment lawyer routinely assists executives and other senior employees with issues that are unique to the senior executive or employee, including:
- Duties of departing executives;
- Fiduciary duties;
- Executive and other complex compensation models and plans,
- Bonus issues;
- Deferred compensation;
- Changes of control, mergers and acquisitions;
- Non- competition and non-solicitation agreements.
If you are a senior executive that has experienced any of the above-referenced issues, please contact our employment law firm for a free and confidential consultation.
Don’t Hesitate To Ask
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.