Commercial Leasing Disputes
Goldstein Law’s leasing dispute practice assists both landlords and tenants with cost-effective and results-oriented litigation support. Our firm has acted on behalf of landlords and tenants who have leases relating to office, retail and mixed-use property.
The key areas of expertise include:
- Breaches of contracts and agreements
- Landlord and tenant lease disputes, problems with interpretation (i.e., around repairs and maintenance, assignments and subletting, etc.)
- Operating cost disputes
- Rental payments or collection of arrears
- Remedies for Breach of Lease;
- Property Improvements;
- Lease Renewals and Extensions;
- Demolition Clauses;
- Additional Rent Reconciliation Disputes;
- General Lease Negotiations;
- Above-Guideline Rental Increases (AGI’s).
If you are a property owner or tenant involved in a commercial lease dispute in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), contact our real estate litigation law firm today for a free consultation.