GOLDSTEIN LAW FIRM
EMPLOYMENT LAW AND
EXPROPRIATION LAW IN TORONTO
Free Severance Package Reviews in Ontario
Contact Our Employment Law Firm For A Free Severance Package Review Today.
* The use of the Internet or this form for communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
We Are An Employment Law Firm Representing Employees In Severance Package Negotiations In Ontario.
Losing your job can be a very stressful experience.
Goldstein Lawyers Expropriation Law
Goldstein Law assists property owners, tenants, and business owners in Expropriation Law disputes.
Expropriation occurs when an authorized public authority takes private property without consent of the owner. In Canada, public authorities have the right to take private property, as long as the appropriate government body approves the acquisition.
Given the imbalance of power between the landowner and the government, numerous safeguards are in place to protect the property owner in the expropriation process. One of these safeguards ensures the property owner is entitled to “be made whole” for any property taken. Contact Goldstein Law today to discuss your rights in an expropriation or read our blog for articles about expropriation.
Goldstein Law has experience representing expropriated property owners in the following projects:
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT;
- Hurontario LRT;
- Finch West LRT;
- Hamilton LRT;
- Speers Road (Oakville) Widening;
- Rutherford Road Widening;
- York Viva Bus Development at Yonge and Davis Drive (Newmarket);
- Trafalgar (Oakville) Road Widening;
- Burlington Road Widening;
- Manitoba Hydro Transmission Line Development.
if you are a property or business owner that has been served with a notice of expropriation or otherwise want to understand your rights in an expropriation, contact Goldstein Law today for a free consultation.
*The use of the Internet or this form for communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.